The study “Recent regional cooling of the Antarctic Peninsula and its impacts on the cryosphere” published in Science of The Total Environment by an international team which includes IDL researchers Ricardo Trigo and Armand Hernández was featured in the past week in the Portuguese and Spanish media.
- César Andrade talks about the sands of Porto Santo Island in RTP Madeira
- Paleowire? The who, the what, the how and the why – new website
- Article in Expresso about study on the Azores Islands, which counted with the participation of Armand Hernández
- Release of the Earth Surface Processes group Facebook Page
- Falecimento Dr. Luís Celestino Silva