The study “Recent regional cooling of the Antarctic Peninsula and its impacts on the cryosphere” published in Science of The Total Environment by an international team which includes IDL researchers Ricardo Trigo and Armand Hernández was featured in the past week in the Portuguese and Spanish media.
- Guess Who? / Quem é Quem? – Chiara Civiero
- Interview to Miguel Teixeira, Lecturer at the Department of Meteorology of the University of Reading
- Miguel Brito in the radio show “Insónia” of Rádio Renascença
- The award attributed to João Duarte by the European Geosciences Union in the Portuguese news
- Fossils of dinosaurs and turtles found in Pombal