The study “Recent regional cooling of the Antarctic Peninsula and its impacts on the cryosphere” published in Science of The Total Environment by an international team which includes IDL researchers Ricardo Trigo and Armand Hernández was featured in the past week in the Portuguese and Spanish media.
- Earthsystems PhD 2018 call is open from 4th December 2017 to 5th January 2018
- Pedro Soares comments on climate changes
- Second Warning for Humanity: Ricardo Trigo is co-author of the BioScience paper
- Interview to Pedro M. M. Soares to Expresso about Portugal’s climate change scenarios
- Michael Ghil’s IDL Lecture in Earth Systems Science